My name is Eleanor Aronoff. I’m a Usui Reiki Master and Spiritual Intuitive.
A number of years ago, I began a significant healing journey. Initially I turned to Reiki as a way to improve my physical health. But as I experienced Reiki, I discovered that it helped me to improve myself on every level, not just physically. Reiki far exceeded my initial expectations and became a key component of my wellness strategy. Today, not only do I enjoy overall good health, my whole life is wonderfully transformed! And my health and personal evolution continues. Reiki has become a way of life for me and I experience its blessings every day.
Whatever your personal development and health goals are, I am delighted to offer my Reiki services to support you in achieving them.
I have experience giving sessions to those:
- on a transformative journey
- affected by life-threatening illness
- receiving end-of-life care
- recovering from surgery or a health condition, or managing chronic health conditions
- maintaining wellness on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Key Training and Experience
- I studied Usui Reiki with Denise Carpenter of Reiki Associates, based in Perth, Ontario, receiving my Master level in 2009.
- I studied spiritual healing with Viven Perumal of the Sanctuary of Truth and Wisdom, based in Durban, South Africa, in 2012.
- I studied Practical Reiki for use in institutional settings with Alice Langholt of Reiki Awakening Academy, based in Washington, D.C. in 2013.
- I studied medical intuition with Tina Zion of Living Aware Inc. in 2014. Tina is a fourth-generation psychic medium, specializing in medical intuition and teaching it internationally.
- I studied Qigong with Master Robert Peng in 2016. Robert is author of Qigong Master: My Life and Secret Teachings, and the founder of Elixir Light Qigong.
- I studied Core Shamanic Practices with Glenn Campbell of Shaman Healing Path in 2018. Glenn is a shamanic practitioner/teacher at the Foundation for Shamanic Studies.